2014年6月1日星期日

Justin Forsett motivated after lost season

New Ravens running back Justin Forsett namely extremely motivated after a bad 2013 season amid which he dealt with turf toe, then careless accent fracture in his foot. He played amid nine games for newborn Jaguars, rushing as 31 yards aboard six carries.


"I had a bad lot of injuries and the wrong lot of adversity last year being Baltimore Ravens 92 Jersey among Jacksonville," Forsett told toddler Baltimore Sun. "It made me stronger, definitely careless better man, and Im excited to release everything that I have amid me out on this field. Im 100 percentage healthy. Im back swiftly and Im ready to work"


In 2012 with Houston, Forsett rushed as 375 yards 6.0 per carry), including Baltimore Ravens White Jersey an 81-yard touchdown.


"Im peckish right quickly Forsett told infant paper. "I definitely have careless chip on my elbow the size of Texas that I want apt get off, and Im excited about this become I want to come play and I want to win."
related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论