2014年4月30日星期三

Justin Forsett motivated after lost season

New Ravens running back Justin Forsett namely extremely motivated after an undesirable 2013 season among which he dealt with turf toe, then a horrible emphasize fracture among his foot. He played amid nine games as newborn Jaguars, rushing for 31 yards aboard six carries.


"I had a lot of injuries and a foul lot of adversity last year being among Jacksonville," Forsett told child Baltimore Sun. "It made me stronger, definitely a better man, and Im excited to release everything that I have within me out aboard this field. Im 100 percent healthy. Im back immediately and Im ready apt work"


In 2012 with Houston, Forsett rushed as 375 yards 6.0 per carry), including an 81-yard touchdown.


"Im peckish right instantly Forsett told toddler paper. "I definitely have not a good piece aboard my elbow newborn size of Texas that I want to get off, and Im excited about this become I want apt come play and I want to win."

Ray Rice Purple Jersey


related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论