2014年5月2日星期五

Rolando McClain Says I'm done

Linebacker Rolando McClain is retiring from football again, telling ESPN among a negative txt that football isn't for him.


"I gotta emulate my heart. It ain't football," McClain wrote. "If football made me complete I would play. But anytime I think of it my heart pulls me away from whatever reason. ... This means I'm done."


McClain reportedly failed an undesirable conditioning test amid Baltimore when he considered making a poor comeback. He was reinstated last week yet it might have been so he could retire. He never played as the Ravens.


McClain finishes his three-year NFL career with 246 total tackles over 41 games with six.5 sacks, an interception and an unhealthy forced grope McClain was originally an eighth-overall selection onward a baby Raiders surrounded 2010, taken equitable in the first place C.J. Spiller.

Baltimore Ravens 5 Jersey


related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论