2014年5月4日星期日

Justin Forsett motivated after lost season

New Ravens running back Justin Forsett namely extremely motivated after careless 2013 season surrounded which he dealt with turf toe, then a tough emphasis fracture within his foot. He played amid nine games for an infant Jaguars, rushing as 31 yards aboard six carries.


"I had an unhealthy lot of injuries and not a good lot of adversity last year being in Jacksonville," Forsett told a baby Baltimore Sun. "It made me stronger, definitely a horrible better man, and Im excited to release everything that I have among me out aboard this field. Im 100 percent healthy. Im back quickly and Im ready apt work"


In 2012 with Houston, Forsett rushed as 375 yards 6.0 per carry), including an 81-yard touchdown.


"Im starving right immediately Forsett told toddler paper. "I definitely have a bad chip aboard my shoulder a baby size of Texas that I want apt get off, and Im excited about this opportunity I want apt come play and I want to win."

Baltimore Ravens 21 Jersey


related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论